Wednesday, June 23, 2010

WEEK 36 ! !

It's been a few weeks, sorry for the delay friends.
Me and baby are doing wonderful. It is just beginning to feel uncomfortable. When I sit he is not happy and kicks my ribs non stop. When I stand I seem to feel tired faster. My walk has become more of a slow stroll. LOL other than those minor things life is good! I think I am nesting on and off. Last week I cleaned and organized our pantry. Last night I went to town on the bathroom cupboards. OMG I had soo many 1/2 used bottles of things I got a full trash bag full of crap! It was such a good feeling. Next we are going up stairs and start packing up everything start getting ready for the move (which isn't until end of Aug early Sept. so I have some time.)

Back to baby, The last appointment was the 15th everything was perfect the Dr is pleased:) Next tues we go in for our first "exam" appointment. Me and Baby get a group B strep test. Dr makes sure he is in the right position. Which he has been at every appointment so far. It sure seems like he moves around so much its hard to believe his head stays in the same area. Which happens to be directly on my bladder. He must be a very LONG baby!
Then I start going in every week :) The count down has begun! Today is 30 days till his due date :)
Last week Monday I got my belly pics done :) I figure sense I'm free of stretch marks (as of now) I should capture this little guys every moment. I might not be so lucky with baby #2 Here are a few of my favorites!





I would like to post a prayer request for Janet Brown, My best friend Kaycie's Step Mom.
She went in for a robotic heart surgery a few days ago and there were some complications.
I heard she is stable this morning but still needs lots and lots of prayers to get her back to full recovery! It is very hard on this close family so pray for comfort for them as well, as all they can really do now is wait for the Good Lord to work miracles which we all know is what he does best! Thank you ! God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe we get to meet that handsome lil' guy in about 1 month!! I can't wait!!!
    Thank you so much for all the prayers and support. They truely are felt. You are such an amazing friend!
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete