Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Update on the little one

Went to the Doctor today, Baby is doing WONDERFUL. Dr. Krouse was listening for the heartbeat, she said sometimes they still like to hide early on. She found the little heartbeat, come to find out Baby was being pretty active moving around so much she kept loosing it the little stinker :)
Heartbeat's a healthy 155bpm.
I believe I felt a little movement already. Call me crazy maybe it was a gas bubble?? (I want to think I felt a movement!) Doc said it is possible! That is the one thing I am SO excited to start feeling!
I measured 18cm right where I should be Dr said.
Last Sat I took my mom to Babies R Us and had SO much fun. Found a car seat/stroller travel set that I had to have!
And registered for what I could not knowing what we are having.
I have a pretty good idea on what we will paint and decorate the rooms for boy or girl all we have to do is find out.
Stay tuned for the next Blog entry. It will be the revealing of the gender of Baby Newcomer!!! Our appt is on the 22nd! We will be waiting patiently for my Parents to come home from Mexico before we tell everyone so look for the Post around the 24th.

No comments:

Post a Comment